Reviews and Press:
★★★★★ - "Funny, delightful, surprisingly touching and beautifully executed"
- Joff Schmidt, CBC
- Chosen as one of CBC's 12 must see shows
★★★★1/2 - "Smart, poignant satire with a great big soul, it’s an enchanting cautionary tale."
- Pat St. Germain, Winnipeg Free Press
" Another masterpiece"
- - Max D'Ambrosio, Showbill.ca
"Extremely weird and extremely virtuosic"
- Kathleen Oliver, The Georgia Straight
★★★★★ - "Enthralling, charming and delightful"
- Ed Sum, Otaku No Culture
- Janis La Couvée Review
- Winnipeg Fringe Festival - Rachel Brown Theatre
July 14th- July 24th, 2016, 8 performances
- Victoria Fringe Festival - The Roxy Theatre
- Vancouver Fringe Festival - WATERFRONT THEATRE
Sept 8th - Sept 18th, 2016, 6 performances
- Aichi Trienalle Festival - Nagoya Japan
Oct 16th, 2016, 1 performance
- Kyushu tour with Yanomi Shoshinz- Sasebo-shi(Nagasaki), Oita-shi(Oita) JapanOct 26th,29th - 30th, 2016, 6 performances
- TPAM festival - Kawasaki Japan, produced by Yokohama Theatre GroupFeb 17th - 19th, 2017, 5 performances